Create Custom Parts with Our High-Quality Polymer and Metal 3D Printing Services
LAYERX offers high-quality polymer and metal 3D printing services to help you bring your project to life. With our advanced technology and materials, we can produce parts with high accuracy, strength, and durability. Our team of experts will work with you to optimize your design for 3D printing, ensuring that your parts are produced with the desired specifications and quality. Whether you need polymer or metal parts, we can provide you with cost-effective and efficient 3D printing solutions that meet your specific needs.
Types of Polymer 3D Printing Services Offered at LAYERX
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) – This technology extrudes melted plastic filament onto a build platform layer by layer to create 3D objects.
- Stereolithography (SLA) – SLA 3D printing uses a laser to cure a liquid photopolymer resin, layer by layer, to create highly accurate and detailed objects.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) – SLS 3D printing uses a high-powered laser to melt and fuse powdered materials together, creating solid objects.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) – DLP 3D printing uses a digital light projector to cure a liquid resin, layer by layer, to create detailed objects with a smooth surface finish.
- Polyjet Printing – This technology uses inkjet-like print heads to deposit layers of liquid photopolymer that are cured by UV light to create highly detailed and complex parts.
- Colourjet Printing – Colourjet 3D printing deposits and fuses colored powder layers to create full-color 3D objects.
- Multijet Printing – Multijet 3D printing uses a print head to selectively deposit layers of liquid material onto a build platform, which is cured by UV light, to create highly detailed and accurate objects.
Types of Metal 3D Printing Services Offered at LAYERX
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM) – SLM is an additive manufacturing technology that uses a high-powered laser to melt and fuse metal powders together to create solid metal parts with high accuracy and complexity.
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) – DMLS uses a laser to fuse metal powder into solid parts layer by layer, and is commonly used in aerospace and medical applications due to its high strength and precision.
- Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM) – WAAM uses an electric arc to melt metal wire and build up layers, allowing for the creation of large, high-strength metal parts for industrial applications.
Laser Powder Bed Fusion (LPBF) – LPBF is a 3D printing process that uses a laser to selectively melt and fuse metal powder into solid objects, layer by layer, creating parts with high detail and accuracy, commonly used in aerospace and medical industries.
HAVE A SPECIFIC PROJECT IN MIND?
In order to expedite the request for quote process, our experienced staff is ready to work with you to ensure all details are addressed and your project is accurately quoted.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We understand you may have questions, even before requesting a quote. Our business development team will provide the answers you need, even before a project begins.